If your child is going to withdraw from the kindergarten, please complete and submit the Student Withdrawal Form via the ESF App at least one calendar month before the last attendance date.
If you are withdrawing your child at the end of this academic year, please complete and submit the Student Withdrawal Form via the ESF App on or before 1 June. Otherwise, we will assume that your child is returning after summer and parents are liable to the tuition fees for September even if the student does not return to school.
*Your debenture on account will not be redeemed without the one-month advance notice of withdrawal.
- If a family has more than one child attending ESF schools, please submit individual withdrawal notice for each child.
- Tuition fees are charged for a complete month. There’s no pro-rata adjustment for attendance for part of a month.
- Any change of last attendance date / cancellation of withdrawal is subject to the availability of school places at respective schools.
- If there is any credit balance / refundable debenture on account, refund will be made via the designated auto-pay account.
- Please expect the financial settlement, including any eligible refund, will be completed within two calendar months after student’s last date of attendance.
- *Redemption conditions and requirements of Class A and Class B debentures are set out on the ESF website here.
- Parents are required to pay the redeemable debenture and advance fees as a new enrolment if their child re-enters the kindergarten after the date of withdrawal.
Should you have any enquiries regarding student withdrawal, please contact the school administrator for assistance.